Two kids have sports tournaments this weekend. We are eating some carbs. I always like to boost it with a bit of protein powder. The result is perfect protein brownies.
Combine and mix
- 5 oz chocolate - melt on stovetop double broiler
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- almost a tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup (more) walnuts
- The remainder of the bag of chocolate chips (8 oz bag)
I preheat an iron skillet in a 350F/180C oven. Remove, apply spray oil, then bake for 32 minutes.